What makes Christmas and New Year’s better than friends, family, and savings? How about owning a home? The holiday season is a cheerful time spent with family, but for those of us with families
Today is the day to delete your browsing history::
So if you want to clear out your web history and keep Google from keeping PUBLIC record of where you search, here are some simple steps to help you out:
- Go to your Web History and enter your password if prompted to do so.
- If your web history is ON, the list of sites that you have visited that have been recorded by Google will be displayed (if you haven't done this recently, it is a trip down memory lane).
- Click on the "Remove All Web History" button.
- They will ask you (because you really don't mean it, right?) if you are ". . . sure you want to clear your entire web history? Your web history will also be paused." Oh, yes, YOU'RE SURE.
- You should then see "Your search history is currently empty" and that your "Web History is paused" STAY AWAY FROM THE RESUME BUTTON. LEAVE IT PAUSED.
- You are now done.
Having lived in other cities, such as Cleveland and Idaho Falls, I only appreciate Hampton Roads that much more. Why? Because from almost anywhere in our area, a beach is only about a 20 minute dri....