What makes Christmas and New Year’s better than friends, family, and savings? How about owning a home? The holiday season is a cheerful time spent with family, but for those of us with families
Credit Repair With Instant Results
1. Check your credit report and pay and delinquent balances.
2. If you have no revolving credit you will need to open a few accounts usually 3 will do the trick. Capital One and large companies like that are good to get a 300-500 credit limits.
3. Ask a friend or family member to add you on to an account that is in good standing. This will help your score dramatically.
4. Stop being late on payments!
5. Ask a creditor for forgiveness when you have a late payment. Ask them to please take it off if you have otherwise had a great payment history with them.
6. Remember that without credit, you have nothing!
Happy Credit Repairing!
Having lived in other cities, such as Cleveland and Idaho Falls, I only appreciate Hampton Roads that much more. Why? Because from almost anywhere in our area, a beach is only about a 20 minute dri....